Hi everyone! Loving my 2017 C-Max that replaced my 2013. One of the things that I noticed with the new one (energi model) is that whenever the car is running the inverter system controller makes a kind of humming noise. Is this normal operation for the plug-in? Coming from a regular hybrid that didn't do this.
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Inverter Noise all the time
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users