Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

What led you to the ENERGI in your Car Ownership History?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Cmax energi Oxford White 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Why the High Tech/High MPG ride?  I am curious what paths members here took on their way to the C-Max ENERGI Battery/ICE powered MPV.

What vehicles have you owned and how and why did you end up driving a high mpg vehicle?

I was raised on Fords.  I learned to drive and then my dad gave me his a '76 F-150 straight six with a compound low stick (granny gear and hella long clutch travel).  I purchased an '89 Ranger 2.9 V-6 4x4, '92 F-150 5.0L, (I also owned a '94 Sable, a '96 Explorer shortly, and drove my Dad's '87 Bronco a few times as a teenager).  I loved my Ford trucks and am looking forward to giving blue oval another shot.  

That twin tanked 5.0 F-150 was killing me at 12mpg.  When I bought it in '99 gas was .99 in spots in SoCal.  When I sold her in 2006 gas was $3.50.  40 gallons at $.99 vs 40 gallons at $3.50 and that was my last V-8.  If wishes were horses we'd have a zero emissions plug in F series 4x4 with lot of low end. 

Went to a 2006 Prius (41mpg lifetime) and dumped it with the carpool tags when gas jumped to $4.89 here in 2008. 

Following the prissy,  I picked up a lightly used 2006 Scion XB (the toaster model) which never felt too safe (kind of like driving in a toy) but was a lot of fun.  The kid, whose parents sold it out from under him (DUI + drugs,) had slapped on some 18" rims and lo pro skins which made it fun, but disappointing as far as mpg (31 Highway/ 25 City).  It rode like a go-cart with those wide tires for the 40k (including a run deep into British Columbia) that I drove her and kept its value to boot.  The box was a great lil' car that could swallow a ton of gear as long as you didn't mind its looks and didn't put it in deep snow on a regular basis.  It was good to a point with chains, but too much snow and toaster didn't go.

Love my Outback for the backcountry and snow, but I can ride my bike to work and my wife and I can share the E-car when she stops commuting 100 miles a day in a couple months.  So no more (or very little) gas except for family missions which require the necessary evil of AWD and the hauling of lots of crap.

Hoping this lil' Ford fuel miser, the wife named "Chunk," doesn't make me regret my early adopter/ beta tester choice.  Ford Motor Company has the power to make it pleasure or pain.  A few folks on this forum are already claiming the later.  My Cmax ENERGI expectations are high.

I won't be able to wrench on this one like I did on all my other cars and trucks (albeit, all I did on my prissy was change her oil and various filters).

What made the rest of you go for high tech/high mpg vehicles? 

Have you always been interested in conserving gas, lower emissions, new technology, can't afford a Tesla, don't like how Prii handle, or don't feel like hypermilling behind a semi with a manual in neutral? 

For myself, a mix of cost, emissions, and function led me to the NRG.  I love the idea of cruising on e only.  The steering and suspension on the C-max is way better than the Prius, and the euro-hatches/wagons/mpvs now available stateside are pretty darn utilitarian and relatively efficient across the marks.  Oh, yeah I love the electric motor's torque, but it is counterproductive to the quest for high mpg and maintaining the e. 

I am not a marketer, but would love to know who I join in the C-max demographic in terms of vehicle history and ownership choices (aka Where did you drive in from and why did you buy?)

• MarionSpyder NY likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Don

Don

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Vehicle:C Max Energi

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

My boss gave me a single criterion: Get her, as a single driver, into the commute lane. Several of her friends went with the Volt and I like the Volt but I like the C-max Energi better. I have owned several American, German, Japanese, Swedish, British, and Italian cars over the years but a few years back I decided to stick with cars produced by American companies (makes me feel more patriotic).

I must say the C-max Energi has exceeded all my expectations. She has put over 800 miles on the car and is still on her first tank of gas.

Edited by Don, 06 February 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   rtshinn

rtshinn

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford C-Max Energi 302a+Sunroof

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

I drove a Prius when they first came out, while renting a car in LA. Was pretty impressed. It was many years later when I was in the market for a car, I bought a 1 year old Camry Hybrid. Loved it.

I always wanted to buy American if possible, and all my early trucks were Ford Rangers. I liked what Ford was doing, and how the company was being run.

I also had been keeping my eye out on the progress of the Chevy Volt. Too pricy, not my style, but a giant leap forward in technology. And Bob Lutz is a national treasure. However I've never owned a GM car that I really liked.

When the C-Max Energi was announced, I really liked it even though the Prius-look doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. After waiting 3 months for an order to get filled I gave up and bought one off the dealer lot.

Great car so far!!!!

#4 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

I drove a Prius when they first came out, while renting a car in LA. Was pretty impressed. It was many years later when I was in the market for a car, I bought a 1 year old Camry Hybrid. Loved it.

I always wanted to buy American if possible, and all my early trucks were Ford Rangers. I liked what Ford was doing, and how the company was being run.

I also had been keeping my eye out on the progress of the Chevy Volt. Too pricy, not my style, but a giant leap forward in technology. And Bob Lutz is a national treasure. However I've never owned a GM car that I really liked.

When the C-Max Energi was announced, I really liked it even though the Prius-look doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. After waiting 3 months for an order to get filled I gave up and bought one off the dealer lot.

Great car so far!!!!

Sounds like you have done your time in hybrids.   True it is a bit bubbly but can you imagine how much interior space we would have if they piggybacked the hybrid system and lithium battery into the focus.  I will be hoping for that fuel efficient emissions free F series, but it isn't going to happen in my lifetime the way battery costs and power is advancing a a snail's pace.  Probably cost a fortune in e too.   Now a low emissions diesel with a plug in would be sick.  The Volt was never on my list for the reason that it didn't have a hatch, and a combustion engine whose sole function is to generate e seems strange to me.

I would add that Mulally has been pretty solid in leading the consolidation of the marks (bye bye Mercury) to a  few global platform based models.    I'm not a blue oval fanboy as I was 20 years ago, I still remember the explorer fiasco and the failure to make appealing small cars until recently.  But F didn't take the bailout and they sure have freshened their lineup since the dog days of 2004-2008 IMHO.   Hopefully the Cmax reliability will be a benchmark for the industry as was the Prius for Toyota.

#5 OFFLINE   viajero

viajero

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationAustin TX
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I haven't owned the same brand of car twice - AMC, Jeep (Chrysler), Chevy, Mazda, Toyota, Honda, Ford.  Nothing wrong with any of those; I just look at what's out there each time I decide to buy a new car and that's how it worked out.  I would prefer to buy American but it's not my top criterion.

I've liked the idea of a plug-in hybrid since it first started being bandied about on the internet almost ten years ago, and have been watching PHEV developments for years.

I'm pretty tall, so my top criterion for a car is headroom.  Chevy Volt was tight, likewise Prius and Fusion.  C-Max is the king when it comes to tallness.  I have more headroom in it than in most full-size SUVs I've sat in.

#6 OFFLINE   dr61

dr61

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationRedding, CA
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi, Mini Cooper S ALL4

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

We have wanted a plug-in for years.  We have about 1000 KWH excess capacity from our solar PV system which could take us more than 3000 miles.

We tested Volt, PIP, and C-Max this winter.  C-Max and Volt were winners in the driving department.  PIP steering feel and range disqualified it.  I preferred the Volt by a small margin (electric range, probably better high speed fuel economy due to lower drag), but my wife liked the higher seating position and forward visibility in the C-Max.  Also we both liked the back seat room much better with the C-Max.  So we placed an order last week.

• hybridbear and MarionSpyder NY like this

#7 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

^You are ahead of the curve.  

I was going towards the PIP for the highway miles, but the short hop ev mode, handling, and the wife liked the interior and liftgate :wink: on the cmax.

I too have been wanting a plug in since I first knew they were in the Prius pipeline 5 years ago.

Edited by altabrig, 06 February 2013 - 07:28 PM.

• EVger and hybridbear like this

#8 OFFLINE   rhea

rhea

• C-MAX Energi Platinum Member
  • 172 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationOkeechobee, FL

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

We've always looked for mileage, but over the past 10 years, "green" became more important. We bought a standard transmission Mazda6 in 2003 after returning from living overseas for 3 years. I'd wanted to get another Altima, but they wouldn't even talk about looking for a standard tranny for us. We needed the vehicle pretty quickly. We walked to the next lot and saw the Mazda6. I drove it; (it was basically my car as hubby was getting another motorcycle) liked it; got the price where I wanted it. We've had both foreign and domestic vehicles, but the foreign types just seemed to last longer, and, they seemed to get better mileage. The Mazda is still going strong, and still putting out 35 mpg on highway miles (25 around town). We live in a fairly small town so don't ever go more than 10-15 miles in any round trip. We've been looking for about three years, but nothing impressed us. Then I read about the Fusion PHEV. I showed it to my husband and said, "Maybe the car we've been waiting for is coming this year." Honestly, I hadn't even read about the Energi, only a bit about the C-Max hybrid. We wanted a car with the interior the same or larger than the Mazda, but really had a hard time looking at spending more than $40,000. for a car. I saw the Energi on the Ford site and started reading about it. No doubt, with the package we wanted (302A), the price was good. After reading, and reading, and reading, we decided to take a look. We weren't sure if it would be big enough. So far, we haven't been able to get into one, but the dealers we visited all had at least one C-Max hybrid. Great size. We found the hitch that would work for our bike rack, so, with the help of GUZZI ( :wub: ), we ordered it. Then, with the help of others in the X Plan thread, we realized we did qualify through Veteran's Advantage. The dealer (another plug for Mullinax Ford in Apopka, FL  :smile2: ) responded that they will accept the X Plan price. Soon, we will no longer be doing this:  :shift:  --it looks like shifting??. We'll have the automatic we want AND a greener car in the process AND an American made car which looks like it might not be a dud. 

BTW, we sold the motorcycle over a year ago so this is the only car we will have. We are retired so don't really need two vehicles.

Edited by rhea, 07 February 2013 - 01:27 PM.

• dr61 and GUZZI like this

#9 OFFLINE   dr61

dr61

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationRedding, CA
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi, Mini Cooper S ALL4

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Soon, we will no longer be doing this:  :shift:  --it looks like shifting??. We'll have the automatic we want AND a greener car in the process AND an American made car which looks like it might not be a dud. 

Rhea, like your 'shifting'.  We will miss manual shift with the C-Max (I don't call it an automatic however as there is no automatic gear shifting going on with the eCVT).  We will probably sell our trusty VW Sportwagen TDI 6-speed manual to our son's family, and we still will have our Mini 6-speed manual for some occasional fun shift driving!

#10 OFFLINE   GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX Energi, 1992 Ford Explorer

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

About this time last year, I realized that my trusty Buick Regal was going to need to be replaced. At that time I was in the middle of writing my dissertation and had zero time to think about what my new ride would be. My husband eagerly took on the task and soon proposed a plug-in since my normal commuting pattern is about 12-15 miles per day. He spent countless hours researching the options for me. I successfully defended my dissertation in May but then immediately went back into the craziness of teaching in the summer and fall semesters. I finally came up for air sometime in October and asked him what he thought were the best options. He had 3: 1) C-MAX Energi, 2) Volt, and 3) Prius. He really thought that I would like the C-MAX the best due to the interior room (I'm 5' 11"). So early in November I went in search of an Energi to test drive. A dealer had 2 that had come in for a fleet order so I was able to drive it around his lot. Loved the interior room, but really wanted to test it on the road. Went to a different dealer that had a couple of the CMAX Hybrids in stock and was able to road test it. Still loved it and I placed my order. I hope to be taking delivery later this month. According to my window sticker, my Energi is scheduled for production tomorrow!!!

Prior rides: Chevy Nova, Pontiac Sunbird, Chevy Cavalier, Ford Explorer (still own it - 1992 model!), Chevy Malibu, and Buick Regal.

This will be the first (and last!) time I have ever ordered a vehicle.

• dr61 and hybridbear like this

#11 OFFLINE   jeffegg2

jeffegg2

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationwestland, mi.
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

I work for Ford, so I buy Ford. At first I was excited to get the Focus all electric, but was not impressed with the range. Made my mind up on the Energi as soon as I heard about it. Nice to have a Green American car!
  • YellowZx5, MarionSpyder NY and acallihan0618 like this

#12 OFFLINE   Patton556

Patton556

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLos angeles

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

I bought mine because it was American and a Ford (that's all I own). Needed a new commuter, car pool stickers and oh yeah, not supported by our tax dollars helps, hehe.

#13 OFFLINE   powerextreme5

powerextreme5

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-Max Energi

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

As much as I loved my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica, I kept a steady eye on gas prices. In June of 2007 I traded it for a 2007 Escape Hybrid (FWD). That vehicle came well in handy during the summers of high gas. But after 5 years and the vehicle approaching 70,000 miles and having a pretty good resale value, I decided to let her go. I had been tracking the C-Max line since Ford announced them at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. I could not afford the Volt. In September of 2012 I ordered the ENERGI. Every communication I had with the dealership was done by email or phone (they were 40 miles away). I sold my Escape Hybrid in November and went a whole month without a vehicle (good thing i'm retired!). Took delivery in December. Now i'm waiting for spring and better milage with warm weather.

• hybridbear likes this

#14 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

As much as I loved my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica, I kept a steady eye on gas prices. In June of 2007 I traded it for a 2007 Escape Hybrid (FWD). That vehicle came well in handy during the summers of high gas. But after 5 years and the vehicle approaching 70,000 miles and having a pretty good resale value, I decided to let her go. I had been tracking the C-Max line since Ford announced them at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. I could not afford the Volt. In September of 2012 I ordered the ENERGI. Every communication I had with the dealership was done by email or phone (they were 40 miles away). I sold my Escape Hybrid in November and went a whole month without a vehicle (good thing i'm retired!). Took delivery in December. Now i'm waiting for spring and better milage with warm weather.

Engine break in might have something to do with the lower MPG.  Hope you spend most of your short miles EV.  I imagine the colder MI days aren't too friendly to battery life.  I still don't know how to drive it.  I have driven it to work and averaged 42 EV later and 32 EV later which is a huge difference.   I am trying to learn to run it efficiently w/out the battery, but will be turning it into an EV commuter after I get her wired. 

I went only a week without a vehicle before this one.  The wife drove the OB to work and I rode my bike.  But when I sold my F-150 in '06 I waited two months before the Prius I ordered arrived.  I rode my bike to work and grad school and home on a twenty six mile circuit for a couple of months - on my old Schwinn beach cruiser.   The ride was great, but the soCal traffic was and is always a bit scary when your on two wheels and metabolic power. 

#15 OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationAlbuquerque

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

I was driving a 2007 Escape Hybrid 4WD and was just curious about the possibility of moving into a newer one in a year or two. I was surprised to find out that they weren't offering an Escape hybrid. So I looked to see what their hybrid options were. I had never heard of a C-Max before, but I knew the Energi was the car for me. So much for waiting for a year or two. Heck, I couldn't wait for an order to come in. I bought mine from the same dealer I ordered from after only 3 weeks of waiting!

#16 OFFLINE   ArizonaEnergi

ArizonaEnergi

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationArizona
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Energi 302A

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

A friend bought himself a Lexus RX350 which got me thinking I wanted a more luxurious car in my mid-60's to replace our Odyssey former trailer-puller. So started looking at that very expensive car, when the wife says...

"It would be nice if we could get better mileage than our Ody (18/25), and that's when I saw a review for the C-MAX which highlighted how quiet and refined it was, along with great (maybe not quite that great EPA). So I took a test drive, liked it, and...

ran the numbers and found out that I could buy the Energi for only about $800 more than the Hybrid, net after tax credit, and actually have a real electric car!

So here we are a week later, and love it! Ordered a hitch today for the bike rack, and some miniature USB flash drives for our audiobooks. Being cutting edge is expensive, but better than never!

Edited by ArizonaEnergi, 02 March 2013 - 04:21 AM.

• hybridbear likes this

#17 OFFLINE   Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi 302A

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Driving a Diesel F-250 is killing me at the pump - $160 a week on average for my daily 66 mile commute. At first I was sold on getting a Golf TDI, but reading about the poor after sales support from VW America turned me off. I need the hatch configuration in my next small car, so the Cmax hybrid was a natural fit for my needs - and it gets about the same fuel economy as the Golf at a lower fuel cost (stupid california diesel taxes :rant2: ) .

So now the decision - regular Cmax hybrid or the Energi? I daily drive 2 miles city to the freeway, 27 miles up the I-5, then 4 miles city to work.

I think the regular hybrid might be a better choice considering my commute is mostly freeway, but having the HOV lane option migh be worth the additional investment.

Any input from Energi owners would be appreciated...

#18 OFFLINE   Don

Don

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Vehicle:C Max Energi

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

Your commute profile is similar to the profile my wife drives except you travel about 5 more freeway miles and 2 more city miles. We chose the Energi primarily for the HOV access but have been pleasantly surprised with how much the EV miles have offset the gas consumption. If you can live with the reduced cargo capacity I highly recommend the Energi and with the $1500 CA incentive and $3750 Fed tax credit the price differential is minimal. The climate in your area will allow you to get the maximum EV use all year. Get a way to plug in at work and you will forget where the gas stations are.

#19 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

My wife has a 50 mile commute each way:

Got 115mpge on her way home last night using the EV NOW.

On her way to work today she got 51 MPG in EV Later.

I will be using it after our baby for my 13-14 mile round trip commute which will be EV everyday all the way.

Love big Ford trucks, but I am not in a trade anymore and it isn't necessary and doesn't make sense for surfing and runs to Lowe's or HD to have an 8' bed.    You can cram a lot into a PZEV 2.5L outback and get 30mpg highway if you really need the hauling space.   TDI sportwagen can get over 40mpg, but you need the highway run, you'll never see those numbers with start/stop short trips as I am sure you know.   My friend bought one and container shipped it to Europe when his job moved from Pacoima to Geneva.

Get a lightweight trailer and some racks if you need it.  The Energi is awesome smooth, comfortable and fun to drive.  IT is a winner for sure.  I can't recommend it enough, even with the early adopter risks of recalls.

Subaru has a hybrid diesel prototype, but if and when it ever comes to a U.S market is unknown especially considering that U.S. consumers don't buy diesel (unless it is a big truck), don't like wagons, and haven't gone whole hog for hybrids yet.

Edited by altabrig, 12 March 2013 - 01:40 PM.

• hybridbear likes this

#20 OFFLINE   AzureBlue

AzureBlue

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

The Energi will be my third hybrid. We bought an '06 Lexus 400h because I was still hauling around the kids, their trombone and a bass drum, their friends, etc., and needed the space. I also realized that during the time I would be driving that car, my son would need to sign up for Selective Service, and it made me think about what I could do to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. Also, I'm a geek, and I like to support new technologies, so I've been keeping up with PHEV developments like the CalCar Prius conversions.

Last year, the Lexus, which turned out to be a great car, if not inspired in either design or color choices, was getting a little long in the tooth. (Technology really makes cars show their age, I find.) Also, both kids are out of the house now, so I really didn't need all that space. After much research and test-driving, we decided on the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. I had some concerns because I haven't driven a sedan since the 80s, preferring a higher seating position, but the Sonata is a very comfortable, well-put-together car that came in an actual COLOR (not silver, gray, white or black--sorry, neutral car color fans). We also drove the Volt, and really, really thought about it, but didn't like the form factor, the 4 passenger limitation, the lack of headroom (esp. in the back seat) and the lack of a panoramic roof option. It also had lower ground clearance than the Sonata, even, and we drive in some circumstances where that might have become an issue.

Anyway, turns out I am not cut out for a sedan. The Sonata's low seating position (and it's even lower on the passenger side--you feel like you are sitting in a hole) is not for me, and I feel as though forward visibility isn't all that good. Also, I really miss the Lexus's CVT--the shifting of the Hyundai's transmission is just a little strange. Saw the C-Max hybrid on my local dealer's lot and we went for a test drive. It was fun to drive, I love the higher profile, it has a CVT...and it was going to be offered as a plug-in, too!

We are having to use an out-of-town dealer, since our local one has no plans to become electric-certified. It will be interesting to see if that process leads to more knowledgeable salespeople, since our experience at the local Chevy dealer with the Volt and our chats with the sales guy at the local Ford dealer have both been pretty astounding (and not in a good way). Example: I asked the sales dude (who is probably my kids' age) whether I could at least get the Energi's oil changed in their service department, and he said, "Ma'am it doesn't need its oil changed--it's an electric car!"

• hybridbear and MarionSpyder NY like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·