It is true the state of art automobile lithium batteries do wear/degrade with use-even if they have state of the art liquid cooling. Tesla Model 3 is 70% for 8 years over the warranty-100,000 miles standard range and 120,000 miles long range version. Chevy Bolt has a 60% over 8 years. The Leaf (3okWh) is 70% over 8 years. . VW e-Golf is 70% for 8 years. Mercedes B250e is 70% for 8 years. In real world conditions, Tesla owners have reported 10% losses with 150,000 miles. Without liquid cooling, the Cmax needs to be driven carefully to maintain HVB health.
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
HVB battery warranty from the "other" electric cars:
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users