I've narrowed down the buzzing humming sound from to what I believe is the cabin air temp sensor. Kinda starting to bug me but am having trouble getting at it. Anyone with experience removing the panel where the sensor is located? It is to the lower right of the steering wheel and there are small grates in the trim where it intakes air. Having trouble getting to it behind trim without feeling like i'm breaking it.
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Cabin Ambient Temperature Sensor
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users