I'm not sure if this is the low battery warning in the key fob. I always thought that the low battery warning was a double beep when the car is running and ANY door is closed. 2013 Cmax 70k miles
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Car beeps once when I close the doors (with key in my pocket) and walk away
Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:11 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:16 AM
If the car is on and I close the door with the FOB outside the car the horn beeps twice. This is a warning that the car has been left on. I have not ever heard the single beep. I have had to replace the FOB battery and the only symptom that I had was that the car had difficulty recognizing that the FOB was in the car.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users