Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Forscan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   radiobrown

radiobrown

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationVA Beach Virginia
  • My C-MAX:None
  • Current Vehicle:2016 outback 98 BMW M5

Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:06 PM

got my WIFI adaptor in to use on my PC and mobile devices, works like a champ,

so far i have added the ability to enter stuff in the sat nav while driving and added the secondary single wipe after using the front washer.

i have attached the mouels i see, and the area i am tring to change next.
i am looking for what would be 726-12-1 for the tire size. at least that what it loosk like for of other fords but appers to be diffrent here.

i think its going to be the 726-02-01 for our car, and if so  it doesnt apear to to be hex so i will have to figure out the math for it.
should be easy if the numebrs end up matching the factoy ones first to narrow it down.

next will be to remove seat belt reminder, TPMS, and then once i source it i can also add heated steering wheel and cooled headed seats on the dash head unit.

after diving deaper into the Battery control moudle there seems to be a way to edit how much is avalable to use and the high and low cut offs but i am not going to pay with that just yet. 

Attached Files

• olidx and Levi Smith like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Tony_NC

Tony_NC

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationFuquay Varina NC
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C Max

Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:00 AM

Radiobrown-

You are into an interesting area of the car.  Hope you can learn and of course share a lot of your info.

I have the Forscan free version. Only used it once just to see if I could access it and I could.  I doubt it would allow me to do too much.

I have no idea what the purchase cost is for Forscan, do you happen to know?

next time you get Forscan out and running, and have the time,  would you mind checking if it has any backup cam status and/or parameters that can be manipulated or at least viewed?  My cam is erratic and could really use some sort registers to view cam status and power etc to help get in the right area to sort the problem out.

Thanks

Tony

#3 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:04 AM

The licensed version of Forscan is free for Windows.  You just have to be a member of the forums and request the 30 day code.

#4 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:05 AM

got my WIFI adaptor in to use on my PC and mobile devices, works like a champ,

so far i have added the ability to enter stuff in the sat nav while driving and added the secondary single wipe after using the front washer.

i have attached the mouels i see, and the area i am tring to change next.
i am looking for what would be 726-12-1 for the tire size. at least that what it loosk like for of other fords but appers to be diffrent here.

i think its going to be the 726-02-01 for our car, and if so  it doesnt apear to to be hex so i will have to figure out the math for it.
should be easy if the numebrs end up matching the factoy ones first to narrow it down.

next will be to remove seat belt reminder, TPMS, and then once i source it i can also add heated steering wheel and cooled headed seats on the dash head unit.

after diving deaper into the Battery control moudle there seems to be a way to edit how much is avalable to use and the high and low cut offs but i am not going to pay with that just yet. 

What year is your C-Max and where are you finding/figuring out the info to change these settings?  I'd like to do some of these and a couple others on my 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·