Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Posted 24 November 2018 - 07:57 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 24 November 2018 - 08:25 AM
Could be the electric Brake booster.
Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:56 AM
If it is pretty audible and happens reliably after startup in addition to other times, it is very likely the vacuum pump for the brake system and is normal. It just tends to be a bit louder than other vehicles.
- ShoulderThingThatGoesUP likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users