I was cleaning out leaves from the base of the windshield on the passenger side and saw standing water in the plastic piece below the trunk hinge. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I do to stop the water from accumulating ?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Water collecting at the passenger side of the hood hinge/fender well
Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:14 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:32 AM
It should drain out so I'm guessing hole is plugged up.
Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:12 AM
I usually have that problem on the Drivers side. After cleaning out the leaves it drains out.
Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:55 AM
I get leaves caked in there pretty solidly so I expect it's just gunked up with rotten leaves.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users