Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Value charge settings not working as of 8/24/18

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   energiEd

energiEd

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Location95762
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 26 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Any advice on this one?  For some reason, as of about 24 hours ago, my car starts charging as soon as I plug it in.  The value charge settings were visible, but the system will not recognize anything when I try to select "charge now" or "value charge" button.  I tried a master reset and it did nothing but clear the data.  When I go in to edit the value charge times, the value charge icon will not light up.  I can put in weekday and weekend times, but no response from the system when I try to save settings.  Oddly, if I leave one of the setting fields blank, I do get a message that says I need to fill in all fields in order to save.

Any ideas?  I found something similar posted in 2013, and I tried the "pull fuse 67" recommendation and it didn't help.

Thanks,

Ed

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Arrival

Arrival

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationCA
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:2014 C-Max Energi 303A w/pano

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

Mine was having trouble recently with value charge too.   I was having trouble connecting/getting status at all.   I'm used to making changes on the web and suddenly it was charging all the time, regardless of what it said on the web.  I changed it in the car to charge now and then back it value charge and iot took effect.  Seems fine now, I suspect Ford was having network problems and that caused it to mess up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·