Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Go times/value charge

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   WheNRG

WheNRG

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationDallas
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Energi w/302A

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:00 AM

Not sure if these problems are related, but since they seemed to start at the same time and are controlled from the same screen I am assuming they are.  

First, my go times don't work anymore.  The times disappeared from my screen and I can't edit them anymore, so preconditioning isn't working.

Next, I can't switch to value charging.  It will just do charge now, and I can't change the setting.

Has anyone seen these issues and found a solution?  I was going to do a factory reset in Sync, but wanted to see if anyone had had this problem in the past.  

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:08 AM

it seems like a mixed bag as to what works or not since the modem replacements a year or whenever ago.

As I recall I had to go in to the website and delete all of my charging locations, hours, etc and basically reset it to default as much as possible.

Since then I've basically just left it at the default value charging time that starts at midnight and then if I use the sync screen in the car to actually switch between Value Charge and Charge now it seems to work.  I think i've gotten it to work at least for one switch via the app and/or website but it definitely didn't seem reliable.

#3 OFFLINE   WheNRG

WheNRG

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationDallas
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Energi w/302A

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:13 AM

That makes sense.  When I log on now it has no connection since July 28th, which is about when the go times stopped working.  The modem had seemed OK since I got it replaced (1.5 yrs ago??), but maybe that is the issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·