Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Just ordered 2017 C-Max Energi via Carvana!

c-max energi carvana

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   muchkneaded

muchkneaded

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationNM
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi SE

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

I just ordered 2017 C-Max Energi via Carvana! So far the experience has been easy-peasy. My only issue was they low-balled me on my trade-in but for the convenience of getting things expedited quickly I'm willing to bite the bullet.

Arranged for a delivery date of August 7 - I'm stoked to finally be able to get a taste of EV driving. Even though the model was discontinued it seemed to be a good fit for me. I don't need a lot of cargo space and daily mileage is only about 10-15 daily. Most importantly, I'm vertically challenged (iow - short) and I prefer sitting much higher in the saddle than my current sedan allows.

I've been lurking on this forum for several months and have learned so much. Many thanks to all of the members of this forum! I'll let you know how everything goes.

Best regards

Edited by muchkneaded, 16 July 2018 - 08:05 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   grege

grege

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationDC Metro Area
  • My C-MAX:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Cmax Energi Titanium

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:24 AM

I just ordered 2017 C-Max Energi via Carvana! So far the experience has been easy-peasy. My only issue was they low-balled me on my trade-in but for the convenience of getting things expedited quickly I'm willing to bite the bullet.

Arranged for a delivery date of August 7 - I'm stoked to finally be able to get a taste of EV driving. Even though the model was discontinued it seemed to be a good fit for me. I don't need a lot of cargo space and daily mileage is only about 10-15 daily. Most importantly, I'm vertically challenged (iow - short) and I prefer sitting much higher in the saddle than my current sedan allows.

I've been lurking on this forum for several months and have learned so much. Many thanks to all of the members of this forum! I'll let you know how everything goes.

Best regards

Cool.  Carvana intrigues me as I can't stand dealing with car dealerships. 

Let us know how your cmax treats you.

Greg

#3 ONLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:44 AM

Welcome to the Cmax club!  Please remember NM can be a hot climate so use the engine and burn some gas during the hot season and try to park the car in shade all the time if possible to protect your battery.  You can use the battery in cooler weather to go back and forth to work.

Might be a very good idea to get yourself a SGII so you can watch the battery temperature and try to keep it below 90F if at all possible.  I realize its not always possible this summer mine got as high as 99F once but I've been trying harder to keep it cooler even running a fan in the garage at night to suck the hot air out.

-=>Raja.

• muchkneaded likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c-max energi, carvana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·