Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Service tire mobility kit

Best Answer ecraigsmit , 11 June 2018 - 09:24 AM

There is an option in the settings to clear the warning, mine was doing the same thing a month ago and I was able to turn it off. Just can't remember how to get to it/not super intuitive.  It's in the left panel of the dash, try vehicle setting or something like that.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 157 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

Every time I start my car now, I get a "Service tire mobility kit" message. I don't actually have such a kit and I realize I ought to get one, but I don't want to pay the dealer for labor just to reset the message even though I'm happy to buy the kit. How do I tell the car that the tire mobility kit is good? On the Hybrid forum ptjones said to change the interval in Settings, but I don't have a Tire Mobility Kit menu there.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ecraigsmit

ecraigsmit

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCT
  • Current Vehicle:2013 cmax energi

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:24 AM   Best Answer

There is an option in the settings to clear the warning, mine was doing the same thing a month ago and I was able to turn it off. Just can't remember how to get to it/not super intuitive.  It's in the left panel of the dash, try vehicle setting or something like that.

• ShoulderThingThatGoesUP likes this

#3 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:10 AM

Thank you! I was looking in the settings on the center screen, which apparently are different from those on the left screen. If future people find this thread trying to solve this problem, here's what you do:

1. Turn the car on.

2. Using the left-hand set of buttons in the steering wheel, press left until you can't go any more screens left.

3. Go down to Settings, and select Settings.

4. Go down to Tire Mobility Kit, and select it.

5. Change the reminder timing on the Tire Mobility Kit. Options on my car are 1 through 4 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·