Ever since I bought the car used, the passenger seat handle to adjust the seat back just comes off in anybody's hand. When I go to put it back on, the stem of it fits over the rod attached to the seat. A small leaf spring in the handle stem looks like it should lock over a groove in the rod, but it never does. I'm pushing on it pretty hard when I do this, but it still won't stay on. Anybody else experienced this? Do I just give up and glue the thing on?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Passenger seat back adjustment handle won't stay on
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users