Went on my first 50+ mile drive to and watched the MPG keep rising. Thought it might be the slight drop in altitude, but only a few MPG drop on the way home. I switched to EV Now while city driving during the day and recharged on long hills, but nothing special. Ended the trip to 220 miles with average of 56.7 MPG. The perfect weather and no heater/AC/Heated seats/passengers was probably the secret.
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users