Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Charger For Sale - Level 1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Badgerflorida

Badgerflorida

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:CMax Energi

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

Our 2013 was totaled. Luckily, no one was injured. I already miss that car. I have the level 1 charger for sale. Would be nice if someone local to Milwaukee needs it. I will ship it, if necessary. $195 plus shipping from zip code 53210. The car had 36K miles and the Level 1 Charger was rarely used in lieu of the high power unit.

Cheers,

Peter

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jbird8675309

jbird8675309

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationBristol County
  • Current Vehicle:Energi SEL

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:34 AM

Sorry to hear you car was totaled.  Such a beautiful car to have wrecked.  I love my C-Max and since Ford stop making them I can't see myself driving anything else.  Glad to hear your safe that is the biggest priority when your in that situation.  Cars are only metal but life isn't replaceable.  I am looking around for the back cargo area shade for  my cmax Energi.  I lost mine due to helping family moving and left it in a previous home that was sold and I couldn't recover it because when I realized it afterwards it was too late.  I only took it off for moving purposes and never used it and lost it.  I have searching and searching and they pop up on ebay hear and there but I couldn't get one.  If by any chance before yours goes into the junk yard I am a buyer at 75 bucks plus shipping I would be in market for.  You could make some extra bucks b4 the junk man does.  Thanks 

• Badgerflorida likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Badgerflorida

Badgerflorida

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI
  • Current Vehicle:CMax Energi

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:29 AM

Sorry, cargo cover and car is gone. Good luck with your search. If I come across one, I will let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·