Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Year differences, and package differences

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Jonathan Ezor

Jonathan Ezor

• C-MAX Energi Platinum Member
  • 216 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationLong Island, NY
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-MAX Energi

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

The one car I was looking at listed 301A, which is an Energi without the parking assist.  

Sony logo, no parking assist:  Looks like no power liftgate either.

42fd85cef8404c998416a1f6cac8c222.jpg

The power liftgate, particularly the hands-free version, turns out to be surprisingly convenient. In fact, I miss being able to *close* the liftgate with my foot, as I can do on my C-MAX, with our new Pacifica Hybrid. {Jonathan}

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 833 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:34 AM

% of EV miles might give you some guesses, but it's not going to tell you the state of the battery.  They could drive gently for 1 mile on EV only every day and keep it charged at 50% and theoretically that would be 100% on battery and about as good as you could get for battery longevity...

As far as the options...  I always do my best to get something fully loaded.  I hate feeling like I'm missing something.

As far as individually...

-Haven't heard the "stock" stereo, but I quite like the Sony.

-The auto parking is cool but parallel parking isn't something I hardly ever need to do so it never gets used.  Comes with the front parking sensors which I DO enjoy though.  Other than their propensity to go off any time it rains, snow, etc and a drop of water is on them.  Still don't know how they have this issue when our Toyota never does.

-The power hatch is nice mainly just because that back end sucks every bit of crud off the road and it's nice not to have to touch it, especially this time of year.

-The glass roof is also nice but mostly it's just providing some extra light unless you're in the back seat or reclining and can actually see out of it.

#23 OFFLINE   Xanotos

Xanotos

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:Energi

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

I love my panoramic roof. Make them interior of the car seem so roomy!
Heheeh I went balls out when I got my energi, and don’t regret any of it one bit! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·