Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

2017-titanium-headliner-issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   grege

grege

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationDC Metro Area
  • My C-MAX:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Cmax Energi Titanium

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:11 AM

Hi, 

Day 1 of ownership we found the headliner to be pulling away from the outer trim cover edge located above the passenger seat side.  Dealer replaced the entire headliner.  Now, 5 months later, that same spot is blistering where it had opened up, indicating the same exact thing is about to happen again. It's as if the headliner is simply cut too large; the analogy I'd make is someone cutting their drywall around the switchbox too large such that the switch plate cover cannot hide the cut edge.  WTH?

Anyone else seeing their center headliner/trim intersection pulling open??? 

I'm inclined to contact FORD USA to get them involved because I don't want to repair this a third time as it seems to me a problem after two headliners failed.  Seems owners can phone them or "chat" with them or snail mail them, but not email them.  Anyone have any email contact info?    

Thanks,

Greg 

Edited by grege, 01 January 2018 - 11:14 AM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

My car is 5 years old (12/2012 build date) now and the headliner is a little stained from something the previous owner did, but it's certainly not falling. I would call Ford at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·