Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Goodbye Ford! It was a 32 year run!

Best Answer Axtrader , 23 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Sold the 2013 C-MAX Energi for $12,200 with 52,2000 miles on the odometer. Very interesting buyer. I sold the CMAX to a Factory Certified Tesla Autobody repair facility in San Diego whose customers are demanding loaner cars with an HOV sticker like their Teslas. The Tesla autobody shop operates a small fleet of Ford CMAX Energi's to service the Tesla community who are in for autobody repair.

I recently received an invitation from Tesla to configure a Model 3 and will be placing my order shortly. Our 2016 Fusion Energi will go to our daughter as she geos away to college. We will also keep the 2003 Expedition as the beater mobile with ICE. We wont be buying any more gas powered cars in the future... there is nothing more enjoyable than electric torque, traffic aware cruise control, autosteer and never having to visit the dealership again. Thank you Elon and Tesla! Our Model X is simply a car from another planet and look forward to the same with the Model 3! Go to the full post