Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Is there a way to disable or change the clicking sound of the turn signal?electrical instruments turn signals
Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:23 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:31 AM
I'm pretty sure it is a solid state relay and the sound is generated aside from that. It is also common across Ford's going back some years and I haven't seen anyone mention being able to change/remove/quiet them. My old 2007 Focus had the same sound going.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users