Purhcased new 2017 c max energi titanium
Now with ~5,000 miles, it's been OK mechanically and like the way it drives, BUT other Issues witnessed thus far:
1. Headliner damaged upon delivery and replaced and then repaired once more; now, the headliner is displaying the same delamination that led to it being replaced at delivery.
2. Door latches are iffy; rear passenger doors do not always latch properly.
3. Front doors - both sides, when closing are shutting so tightly that the doors are contacting the jambs such that the uppermost corners of the door jambs have already worn down to the primer coat from routine contact.
4. Defroster fan motor is kicking out a lot of plastic "shrapnel" - looks like pvc/plastic shavings.
5. Rattles: surprisingly lots of rattles and squeaks with several interior parts being ill-fitted.
Want to love the car, but Ford has made that difficult with poor panel and trim gapping and overall poor build quality. Seems like Fords' metrology department was on vacation for this build. Bottom line, if I had the option to replace it with an identical one, I'd do it while expecting a better finished product. C'mon Ford, is this really the best you could do?