Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
2013 horn and front wipers stopped working
Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:49 PM
Has anyone else had these problems and if so how were these fixed?
Thanks in advance
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:05 PM
I've never had this problem but based upon other problems the first thing I would do is find the fuses for these. Check them. Replace if bad, if not put them back and try again.
Edited by Perry Knopp, 16 November 2017 - 06:06 PM.
Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:24 PM
For the horn the clockspring might be going. Any clicking when you turn your wheel. You might also want to check the wiring around the steering column.
Edited by yeedk, 16 November 2017 - 06:44 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users