Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Go Times and charge profiles WON'T SYNC AND CAN'T BE EDITED

charge profile go times

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   symedley

symedley

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationUnited States
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Energi 2013

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

My ford c-max energi 2013 stopped connecting to myfordmobile and MyFord Mobile app and FordPass app has never worked. It also lost all it's Go Time settings, and doesn't seem to know when the electric rates are lowest, so it charges during PG&E peak hours, which is stupid.

Yes, the modem has been replaced. I've done a master reset (3 times). I've tried dozens of things. 

This is an important feature of the car and it hasn't work for months. Anyone solved this problem? 

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   fotomoto

fotomoto

Energi Member

• 1,184 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationSouth Texas
  • Current Vehicle:CMAX

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:09 AM

I would suggest contacting Ford customer service directly (not you local dealer) through the app or website as they were able to help me a couple of years ago on a similar issue.   

Found a # for the in-vehicle technology center:  1-800-392-3673 (FORD)

Edited by fotomoto, 26 October 2017 - 07:11 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   yeedk

yeedk

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationRichmond Hill
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-Max Energi

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

I had the same issue after modem upgrade. I found I had to do 2 master resets at the car in addition to deleting and recreating my my ford mobile account.

#4 OFFLINE   Andrzej

Andrzej

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • LocationPoland
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:C-max Energi

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:51 AM

I had this happening several times in my Energy and the easiest way is actually to remove and then put back in place fuse F67 (7.5A Cell phone passport. Multi-function display. GPS module. Sync.)The fuse panel is located on the right-hand

side below the glove box. This resets the sync and afterwards all works good again :)

#5 OFFLINE   Baja_Traveler

Baja_Traveler

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSan Diego
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi 302A

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

Just had my modem replaced and also have the same issue - car just ignores that it is set to Value Charge. I'll have to try the F67 fuze trick to see if I can get my value charging back...

Well, on edit - Pulled the fuze, didn't work. Did a master reset, still not working. Car simply refuses to Value Charge. Guess I'll have to call the Customer Service number listed above and try that...

Edited by Baja_Traveler, 27 November 2017 - 06:34 PM.

#6 OFFLINE   cwstnsko

cwstnsko

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 361 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-Max Energi

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:32 AM

I have had this happen as well.  I have found that cycling the value charge setting off and back on from the website or the mobile app seems to get it to work for that charging session.

I had some repair work done recently and the 12V battery was disconnect for an extended period.  Curiously, since I got the car back from the dealer, it seems to value charge consistently, without my intervention.

I also wonder if the website misreporting all the times of events by several hours could be interacting with some of these time-dependent features.

Edited by cwstnsko, 28 November 2017 - 07:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·