Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Drive Electric Week. Charleston WV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Perry Knopp

Perry Knopp

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationWV
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:FOrd

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:22 PM

I guess this should go here as I was the only C-Max. The WV Electric Car group had a show/get together today in Charleston WV. I drove down as I was hoping to get to drive a Tesla. A few people showed up and asked questions. It was kinda cool that two guys with the fire dept came over and wanted to check out where the emergency cut offs were on the cars. (I think I was the only one that knew without having to look it up)

I have to say, the Tesla far exceeded my expectations. A 2015 100D. I have never been a fan of self driving but I have to say, I was really impressed. I was even more impressed with how it parked itself. (I guess I'm going to actually have to try mine now) LOL. My, what power also.  

Now I just have to hit the lottery. To explain the t-shirt. It's illegal for Tesla to sell cars in WV (yes, really stupid). We will get it changed.

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Milkman

Milkman

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationKy between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:C-max Energi, Prius, Lexus

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Thanks for the post, enjoyed the pictures. Do you know if the Pacifica is electric or plug in hybrid?

#3 OFFLINE   Perry Knopp

Perry Knopp

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationWV
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:FOrd

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

Thanks for the post, enjoyed the pictures. Do you know if the Pacifica is electric or plug in hybrid?

Plug in Hybrid. Her husband owns a Tesla and they were going to get a model X but she really disliked the gull wing doors. She said it goes appx 40 miles per charge but she rarely exceeds that in a day.

#4 OFFLINE   sporkinum

sporkinum

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationIllinois
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

I like the Tesla guy's Legalize It shirt. The whole bit with states not allowing Tesla to sell cars is ridiculous.

Also, I have never had a chance to try the auto-parking  with my car either. Don't see parallel parking very often any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·