Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:36 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:26 PM
Door gaskets. Make sure to get both sets (car frame and door frame) with silicon spray or lube.
Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:13 AM
Our 2017 (new) has a lot of door/window creaking, even on smoother roads. Feels like the frame is flexing and/or the doors/windows do not latch properly/solidly. Odd for a new vehicle to creak so much, but...??? My plan is to try coating all the seals with gummi-pfledge to see if that helps "lubricate" and smooth/quiet movement. I know earlier c-maxes had some structural issues - maybe this all relates to that...or just poor build quality.
Edited by grege, 28 August 2017 - 02:14 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users