Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
What happens if car is left on
Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:19 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:33 PM
Nothing happens, its like driving the car 40 hours to SC and back. If the HVB was full, it will run on that for many hours before having to start the engine. Once the HVB is drained, then the engine will run every so often to recharge the HVB some and keep the hybird portion in the allowed range.
Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:50 AM
About the warning.........that's the warning people get when eventually it doesn't start. You might search and read "dead battery" here and try some of the suggestions to try and avoid getting stranded.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users