Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

MFM will not Update...suggestions?

mfm not updating

Best Answer altabrig , 19 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

Disconnect of positive worked! MFD setting want from a 2010 date and no value charge to my previous settings and MFM BACK ONLINE!

The positive clamp is bulky and awkward in the tight space - that is all. To do it right, removing the negative clamp require removing the air vents with multiple push pins, torx bolts, etc.

The failure to sync and remote start alerts came through and a false Chunk fully charged came through at plug in with only 14% on the HVB. Otherwise all is working with MFM!

I have almost chopped the plug and put on a heavy duty. Not sure to go with 15 or 20 amp and don't want to screw with it yet being this is the second cable in less than four years. Due to the fact that both have failed in the same manner, I plan on seeking some recourse and don't want to void that attempt via DIY plug mod. Go to the full post