Anyone try to add Driver Assistance Technology to their car? I assume at the least the software would have to be upgraded and the mirrors for BLIS. However, my car has the park assist sensors. How hard would it be to add drive assist?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Adding Driver Assistance Technology
Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:01 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:28 PM
I think this would be very difficult. The park sensors are there, but the Autonomous driving L2/L3 systems utilize additional sensors and the logic must be incorporated into the steering, engine, and body controllers to utilize them.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users