Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Went on vacation MyFordMobile went haywire

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sporkinum

sporkinum

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationIllinois
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

I drove 4 hours to to Chicago on Monday, and when I got back and checked the trip, It only logged 1 small 21 mile leg onTuesday the entire trip. Wednesday, the GPS thought we were 12000 miles away in the middle of some water. Tried removing the map card and re-seating it, and also shut the car off and on once. Ended up having to use the phone (Here NAV program) to navigate to our parking garage. Fortunately, the garage had a level 2 charger, so I was able to plug the car in. After we got back to the car 5 hours later, it was fully charged and the GPS worked fine for the rest of the trip. Car is updated to 3g and I have fairly up to date firmware. MFM has yet to log anything since we got back from the trip. I am guessing I may have to pull the magic fuse and see if that gets things going again. Strangely enough, the Sirius weather maps and database of gas stations, etc. are working and I don't have the service.However, I never used them, so they may have been working all the time anyway.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   sporkinum

sporkinum

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationIllinois
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:41 AM

Finally pulled fuse. What a pain in the rear! That by its self didn't seem to get it going. I also ended up doing a reset on the radio as well, which lost all the settings. MFM then had me re-enter the vin on the phone app. After all that, it was back online, but did not have any of my 3 day Chicago trip other than that 1 anomalous leg in the middle of the whole mess.

Ford's future self driving cars indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·