Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Used car... reset history?
Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:12 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:39 AM
I just turned in my Focus Electric at the end of its 3 year lease. Before heading to the dealer, I removed it from my MFM account with the Factory Reset option and removed it from my Owner.Ford.Com account. At the dealer, just prior to shutting it off, I did a Master Reset of Sync , and reset the Lifetime Summary in the vehicle settings. The new owner will not know as much about the history of the car, but will start with a clean sheet that shown just their driving.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users