I expect to receive my RVibrake3 Auxiliary Braking System today. I need to install wiring to the breakaway switch and for always on 12 volts for the brake unit. I was told that there is a rubber boot behind the carpet pad on the firewall left of the brake pedal about half way up. I’m pretty sure the person who shared this wasn’t referring to the boot for the steering column. I have poked around looking for it with no luck. Is it actually there? I don't want to tear off pad if it isn't. If I can avoid drilling a hole on the metal firewall I would prefer that. Thanks.
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Wiring to the breakaway switch
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users