When I put the transmission in reverse it doesn't switch to camera, the monitor stays right where ever it was. The only thing I did was change the Nav SD card from A3 to A7. I put the A3 back and still no go. Anyone have this happen?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Backup camera stopped displaying
Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:19 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:54 PM
That was it. This is the second time I have had an issue that resolved this way. The last time it was remote connection to My Ford Mobile. The infamous F67. It causes a complete maintenance check after losing power.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users