Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Vehicle Health Report and C-Max Energi 2017

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nmorrisii

nmorrisii

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationWashington DC
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:2017 C-Max Energi Titanium

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:01 AM

Anyone know if Vehicle Health Report works on a C-Max Energi 2017 (it comes with Sync3)?  

I don't see the option anywhere in screen in the car and owner.ford.com says "Vehicle Health Report is not available for your vehicle"

My myfordmobile works, my cell # is registered in owner.ford.com...  I am just wondering if VHR is not possible with my year and model.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   timwil56

timwil56

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion SE

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

Yesterday I was looking to do a VHR on my 2017 Fusion with SYNC 3 and also could not locate the feature. I haven't search any farther, but I was thinking because of the WIFI, it's done behind the scenes like SYNC updates. That's the best answer I got.

#3 OFFLINE   timwil56

timwil56

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Vehicle:Fusion SE

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

Did a Google search for Vehicle Heath Report Sync 3 and found this on the Escape Forum. There was another post from the Sync Team which basically said the same.

Select vehicles equipped with SYNC® 3 with Vehicle Health Alert, may allow you to use the Ford Owner mobile app to receive alerts about your vehicle’s health.* Simply connect your device to SYNC 3, and the app will display notifications about your vehicle’s oil life, brakes and suspension, as well as other systems as they become available. These alerts can help you better understand what a warning light means, what could be causing the problem, and the steps you can take to resolve the issue.

#4 OFFLINE   nmorrisii

nmorrisii

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationWashington DC
  • Current Vehicle:2017 C-Max Energi Titanium

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

I googled a bit more.  I found this thread.  It sounds this feature is indeed not there, and that Vehicle Health Alerts via Fordpass is something that is similar, but that app is not designed for the Energi.  

I'll just stop looking for it for now.

http://www.fordfusio...-health-report/

#5 OFFLINE   cwstnsko

cwstnsko

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 361 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-Max Energi

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

My Canadian market 2015 (with Sync 2) has no Vehicle Health Report capability.  I'm not sure if it was removed, or if Ford never brought the Vehicle Health Report to the Canadian cars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·