Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

TSB 16-0157 -- service scam?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SoCalOwner

SoCalOwner

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationFullerton CA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:CMAX energi

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

So as the dealer explained this to me, ford automatically Installed software updates mia via the modem, this put the hardware out of sync, and I just got charged me $180 for a software update to the original system. Guess I'm not comfortable paying you to correct software problems Ford create with the updates.

Seriously, Ford gets to decide when the random updates create a need for a major software overhaul and then gets to charge me for the upgrade?

And, of course, this all took place in month 37, one month after the warranty conveniently expired.

I get that stuff out of warranty fails and I have to pay for it. I DO NOT get how Ford can charge me for fixing software problems it created.

Anyone have a similar experience?

• balahmay likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   fotomoto

fotomoto

Energi Member

• 1,173 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationSouth Texas
  • Current Vehicle:CMAX

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

Anyone have a similar experience?

By this do you mean do dealers charge for additional services not necessarily needed (up sell) on unsuspecting customers?   Of course, all day long at ANY make of dealership.  

You really didn't give enough info to give you an answer.  Can you post a photo of the invoice or at least a description, line by line, of the work done?  You probably should contact Ford customer service.

#3 OFFLINE   SoCalOwner

SoCalOwner

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFullerton CA

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:37 AM

Sorry, more info.

Car battery (12V) dies; car won't start or respond in any way.  Take it in to the dealer.  Problem is identified in TSB 16-0157.  Dealer says it is only a software upgrade, involves no hardware, but that the software has brought 3 hardware devices, including a keypad that the user can never see, out of sync.  I ask why the software would work for 37 months and then stop working, and the dealer said it was because the normal set of updates rendered the original software outdated, and that since the car was now out of warranty I had to pay for the software upgrades.  My concern is this: Automatic updates are installed through the modem, those render the system programming inoperable and kill the battery, and they want me to pay for the software upgrades.

I totally get that if a part wears out and the warranty is gone I need to pay for it.  I do *not* get why I'm on the hook if Ford installs software updates that break their operating system.  Were it hardware, this would be the scenario: Ford comes into my garage and installs a new part without telling me.  The new part breaks the old parts, and now they want me to pay for the old parts.

And, the dealer could never explain why some software installations and updates were automatic and through the the modem (that is, the updates that broke the underlying system), and some couldn't be done that way and required that I pay for them.

Most disturbingly, the dealer strongly took the position that this was just going to keep happening -- software would keeping becoming obsolete and failing (rendering the car inoperable), and I'd have to keep paying for updates.  So, basically, the worse their software was the more profit they would make at my expense.

I'm mostly just asking if anyone else has had work done with TSB 16-0157 and whether my dealer is saying the right thing.

The dealer told me to call Ford, I did, and Ford told me to call the dealer.

Any insight appreciated!

• altabrig, balahmay and sporkinum like this

#4 OFFLINE   cwstnsko

cwstnsko

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 356 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-Max Energi

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

As far as I know, there is no software update that is, or can be loaded through the modem on a 2013 C-Max Energi.  There were a few software updates that you could download, load on a USB stick, plug into the car and install yourself, but you would be aware that it had happened. 

If you are the only owner of the car and haven't done anything funky like load an update that you found on a forum, I think the dealer is feeding you a load of BS

• tr7driver likes this

#5 OFFLINE   SoCalOwner

SoCalOwner

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFullerton CA

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thanks -- appreciate that.  It does seem like the modem shouldn't install updates, but then I can't figure out why a software fix corrects the problem absent some hardware fail somewhere.  And I think the dealer is just going off the codes that Ford has; I called Ford this morning and they are adamant that it isn't covered warranty work but can't explain how software can spontaneously fail if there's no modem up and no hardware change...anyway, I'm filing this under "unresolved" -- both the dealer and Ford are certain that I'm on the hook for any more reprogramming but neither can explain how or why the software might start spontaneously draining the battery or whether it is likely to happen again.

Thanks again.  Appreciate that you took the time to reply.

#6 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:36 AM

I agree, on a 2013, there are no "Over the air" software updates.  

Now, if the dealer plugged in their computer and did some updates to any of the multitude of modules in the car...  That's another story.

This is a typical stupid dealer who doesn't know what they're talking about and likes making money.

When I took mine in for the GPS not locating correctly they told me the same sort of thing.  That I needed to spend $180 per year for map updates if I wanted it to work correctly at all. "just like how phones need updates" they told me.  Never mind that my problem has nothing to do with the map..

As for Your particular problem...

It sounds like you're just saying that the 12V battery runs down?

If it were mine, I might try pulling fuse #67 for a minute to reset some of the sync/modem stuff.  That occasionally clears out some software errors.

Or, it might just be that your 12V battery needs to be replaced...

A quick Google doesn't turn anything up for that TSB. And again, I'd put about zero stock in that TSB being at all correct since your dealer has already shown that they have no clue what they are talking about.

#7 OFFLINE   Gmdeacon

Gmdeacon

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford C-Max Energi

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

SoCalOwner - I just had a similar experience:

Took the car in for the modem switch, oil change and to diagnose a "Stop Safety Now" message that appeared a few weeks ago while driving on the freeway (no real effect on the car, pulled over, turned off the car, and turned it back on - warning went away).  When I brought the car in I told the adviser about my extended warranty I had with the car rental benefits.  He said that they would reimburse me for the car rental if the warning light issue was covered by the warranty.  I got a call that afternoon from the service adviser, who stated that they could see the error codes, but everything was working right now.  There was a software update that runs the various parts, but if I wanted that updated it would cost $135.  He confirmed that Ford would not cover the software update even with the extended warranty...the extended warranty only covered failed parts, not the defective software and causes issues.  Crazy!  I think he felt sorry for me and took $50 off the typical charge.

#8 OFFLINE   balahmay

balahmay

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationBlack River Falls, WI
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

We just had this issue with our 2013 C max Energi. The car stranded us because of the 12 V battery being too low to allow anything to work. Had to miss work. Big hassle. This car shouldn't ever strand me without any warning. There was never any reporting of low-voltage on the 12 V battery. We went about figuring it out and determined that the 12 V battery must be getting weak. The car had sat for a couple days and we just thought the parasitic drains on the battery had taken the voltage down too low. In studying that we learned that the battery is buried underneath a bunch of stuff and therefore for costs extra to replace. Standard replacement items like car batteries should not require extra effort and cost to replace because of poor design placement. So we get it to the dealer for what I think will be a need to replace the battery, and it turns out that this is all just software related. The battery tests fine. Basically a time bomb was introduced into the vehicle programming either intentionally or unintentionally. I shouldn't get stranded and then penalized for bad Ford vehicle programming. I was charged $355 for three hours of work involved in implementing technical service bulletin number 16–0157. No parts were replaced. I didn't do anything to cause the need for this. It isn't from excessive wear and tear on the vehicle. If the car had never been driven this would probably still happen and guess what? The car is just barely out of warranty.

The way I see it Ford should play nice with anyone who has bought a plug in hybrid from them. We helped them with corporate average fuel economy which is a big deal. Also as owners we have to accept taking a major hit on resale value. And... you would think they might want us back as customers again. The financial loss due to poor resale value is significant and it shouldn't be compounded by high cost of replacing 12 volt batteries, and fees for bad software.

I am going to be retiring this year and I plan to buy two new vehicles. One for sure this year. The other may wait until next year. The choices on these vehicles are not at all finalized. This little experience will be on my mind as I move forward in that process. Are you listening Ford?

#9 OFFLINE   Tom_NC_1

Tom_NC_1

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationNC
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi 302a

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

We just had this issue with our 2013 C max Energi. The car stranded us because of the 12 V battery being too low to allow anything to work. Had to miss work. Big hassle. This car shouldn't ever strand me without any warning. There was never any reporting of low-voltage on the 12 V battery. We went about figuring it out and determined that the 12 V battery must be getting weak. The car had sat for a couple days and we just thought the parasitic drains on the battery had taken the voltage down too low. In studying that we learned that the battery is buried underneath a bunch of stuff and therefore for costs extra to replace. Standard replacement items like car batteries should not require extra effort and cost to replace because of poor design placement. So we get it to the dealer for what I think will be a need to replace the battery, and it turns out that this is all just software related. The battery tests fine. Basically a time bomb was introduced into the vehicle programming either intentionally or unintentionally. I shouldn't get stranded and then penalized for bad Ford vehicle programming. I was charged $355 for three hours of work involved in implementing technical service bulletin number 16–0157. No parts were replaced. I didn't do anything to cause the need for this. It isn't from excessive wear and tear on the vehicle. If the car had never been driven this would probably still happen and guess what? The car is just barely out of warranty.

The way I see it Ford should play nice with anyone who has bought a plug in hybrid from them. We helped them with corporate average fuel economy which is a big deal. Also as owners we have to accept taking a major hit on resale value. And... you would think they might want us back as customers again. The financial loss due to poor resale value is significant and it shouldn't be compounded by high cost of replacing 12 volt batteries, and fees for bad software.

I am going to be retiring this year and I plan to buy two new vehicles. One for sure this year. The other may wait until next year. The choices on these vehicles are not at all finalized. This little experience will be on my mind as I move forward in that process. Are you listening Ford?

TSB 16-0157 is a replacement to TSB 15-089 which replaced TSB 14-155 and they all are very similar. Basically do a load test on the 12V battery, replace the TCU on cars built prior to Sept 12 2013, reprogram the PCM, IPC and GWM. Check cabling on car built prior to June 3 2013. Finally in the last step provide the customer an information sheet and communicate to the customer to always remove anything connected to Auxiliary power port, USB ports, and OBD11 ports when the vehicle is turned off.  Since no hardware needed to be changed three hours seems like a long time to perform this maintenance But what do I know.

Hope you don't have any more issues with the 12V battery.

Tom

#10 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 3,725 posts
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

I never had any of that done, and my 12v battery remains good almost 4 years later.  The car was built June 13th, 2013.  I was on vacation for almost a month between FL and Jamaica in March, didn't want to risk the 12v battery dying and getting damaged so I jumped it with a 100 amp 12v deep cycle battery for the duration and that held it over until I got back.

One of those updates got rid of the regen miles (reset back to zero), didn't want to do that on mine.  I'm over 6000 regen miles now.   :smile2:

-=>Raja.

Edited by rbort, 11 May 2017 - 09:35 AM.

#11 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Ford Cmax energi Oxford White 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

I think I am in the same boat with the software screw.

Here is my post with my current issue.

http://fordcmaxenerg...-issue/?p=45593

#12 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Sorry, more info.

Car battery (12V) dies; car won't start or respond in any way. Take it in to the dealer. Problem is identified in TSB 16-0157. Dealer says it is only a software upgrade, involves no hardware, but that the software has brought 3 hardware devices, including a keypad that the user can never see, out of sync. I ask why the software would work for 37 months and then stop working, and the dealer said it was because the normal set of updates rendered the original software outdated, and that since the car was now out of warranty I had to pay for the software upgrades. My concern is this: Automatic updates are installed through the modem, those render the system programming inoperable and kill the battery, and they want me to pay for the software upgrades.

I totally get that if a part wears out and the warranty is gone I need to pay for it. I do *not* get why I'm on the hook if Ford installs software updates that break their operating system. Were it hardware, this would be the scenario: Ford comes into my garage and installs a new part without telling me. The new part breaks the old parts, and now they want me to pay for the old parts.

And, the dealer could never explain why some software installations and updates were automatic and through the the modem (that is, the updates that broke the underlying system), and some couldn't be done that way and required that I pay for them.

Most disturbingly, the dealer strongly took the position that this was just going to keep happening -- software would keeping becoming obsolete and failing (rendering the car inoperable), and I'd have to keep paying for updates. So, basically, the worse their software was the more profit they would make at my expense.

I'm mostly just asking if anyone else has had work done with TSB 16-0157 and whether my dealer is saying the right thing.

The dealer told me to call Ford, I did, and Ford told me to call the dealer.

Any insight appreciated!

SoCalOwner if you could let me know what dealership you went to please let me know.

Here is my insight. It is a ripoff. You can feel smart though getting out at $180. Theodore Robbins in Costa Mesa held my car hostage for the same TSB 16 - 0157. Software update for modules and they checked the trunk and front door panel wiring. That is all they did and charged me $600. I will probably go back to the GM next week if I can get some lower quotes. I may anyways after the unprofessional manner in which the service counter behaved start to finish.

My helpful service counter guy didn't tell the mechanic that there was a door latch recall. I ask him why he didn't let the mechanic know and he told me the recall wasn't on his information screen - not true. Everytime I have gone in the recalls show up on the screens.

So he calls the mechanic on my vehicle and the mechanic tells the counter guy he has several latches.
Oh well says the counter guy, " I couldn't have done it till Monday."

I ask him to itemize the labor because there is no hourly breakdown. Counter guy shrugs,"You probably should just read it yourself." Then the guy turns to harass a co-worker about his choice of lunch.

I wanted to lose it.

I tell the guy that he is not just going to read it to me but explain each labor item (there is not line item list for labor nor a total hours on the invoice) so I can understand the problem, labor, and costing of the labor, including the problems resolution. This is the same guy who told me it might be an alternator issue so I wasn't expecting much. After about two minute of inept disclosure. I had him call up the mechanic.

Mechanic is sharp and shows me what has been done and almost chokes when I tell him the flash was $600. He also tells me that the service rep should have seen the recall on his screen and that it would have been quick since he had to pull the door panels to check the wiring on the front doors (also on the hatch). The TSB is a reprogram update and a wiring check for drains on the 12v. Turns out the harnesses on the doors and hatch aren't insulated to go the distance and rub through after a few years of repeated contact with a few sheet metal angles in the door and under the rood near the hatch. $600!!!! No wonder they didn't disclose the labor time.

Ford designs something that wears through and causes a drain in four years of use and needs reprogramming to correct battery drain issues and then a Ford dealership can charge me $600 for the insult. The service representative also let my wife and young'n' malinger in their waiting area for a couple hours before letting them know that battery was good and they would be needing the car for another 24 hours. Yep she brought it in at 8 in the morning and made it home car less at almost 12 and we live a couple miles away. I didn't get the car until today at 1:30 pm.

I wish it had been a simple battery replacement which I had brought it in for. Turns out the battery was fine. I went around the corner to the local dealership for what I thought was a dead battery and ended up forking out $600 for labor that wasn't even itemized. No parts were used whatsoever on the wiring harnesses, not even electrical tape.

I cannot vent enough in this forum to express my irritation and disappointment with the dealer. I really want this car to go the distance but am losing faith in an electrical system that costs so much with no DIY option.

I like the CMAX styling and handling far better than the new spaceship Prius. However, the new Prius Prime has a bigger battery and better MPG overall. It would be a giant financial hit to dump Chunk, but Ford just made me hate.

Is this the paradigm approach customer to service in taking a profit maximizing scheme when an owner is without other options?

Edited by altabrig, 14 May 2017 - 04:48 AM.

#13 OFFLINE   Joshg678

Joshg678

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • My C-MAX:2016
  • Current Vehicle:16 C-Max Hybrid SEL 302A

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Toyota wouldn't admit there's a problem and would blame you for any problems.

#14 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:52 AM

If anyone else has had TSB 16-0157 done could you please either post it here or private message me the cost and the dealership? Thank you.

SoCalOwner if you could let me know what dealership you went to please let me know.
Here is my insight. It is a ripoff. You can feel smart though getting out at $180. Theodore Robbins in Costa Mesa held my car hostage for the same TSB 16 - 0157. Software update for modules and they checked the trunk and front door panel wiring. That is all they did and charged me $600. I will probably go back to the GM next week if I can get some lower quotes. I may anyways after the unprofessional manner in which the service counter behaved start to finish.
My helpful service counter guy didn't tell the mechanic that there was a door latch recall. I ask him why he didn't let the mechanic know and he told me the recall wasn't on his information screen - not true. Everytime I have gone in the recalls show up on the screens.
So he calls the mechanic on my vehicle and the mechanic tells the counter guy he has several latches.
Oh well says the counter guy, " I couldn't have done it till Monday."
I ask him to itemize the labor because there is no hourly breakdown. Counter guy shrugs,"You probably should just read it yourself." Then the guy turns to harass a co-worker about his choice of lunch.
I wanted to lose it.
I tell the guy that he is not just going to read it to me but explain each labor item (there is not line item list for labor nor a total hours on the invoice) so I can understand the problem, labor, and costing of the labor, including the problems resolution. This is the same guy who told me it might be an alternator issue so I wasn't expecting much. After about two minute of inept disclosure. I had him call up the mechanic.
Mechanic is sharp and shows me what has been done and almost chokes when I tell him the flash was $600. He also tells me that the service rep should have seen the recall on his screen and that it would have been quick since he had to pull the door panels to check the wiring on the front doors (also on the hatch). The TSB is a reprogram update and a wiring check for drains on the 12v. Turns out the harnesses on the doors and hatch aren't insulated to go the distance and rub through after a few years of repeated contact with a few sheet metal angles in the door and under the rood near the hatch. $600!!!! No wonder they didn't disclose the labor time. Ford designs something that wears through and causes a drain in four years of use and needs reprogramming to correct battery drain issues and then a Ford dealership can charge me $600 for the insult. The service representative also let my wife and young'n' malinger in their waiting area for a couple hours before letting them know that battery was good and they would be needing the car for another 24 hours. Yep she brought it in at 8 in the morning and made it home car less at almost 12 and we live a couple miles away. I didn't get the car until today at 1:30 pm.
I wish it had been a simple battery replacement which I had brought it in for. Turns out the battery was fine. I went around the corner to the local dealership for what I thought was a dead battery and ended up forking out $600 for labor that wasn't even itemized. No parts were used whatsoever on the wiring harnesses, not even electrical tape.
I cannot vent enough in this forum to express my irritation and disappointment with the dealer. I really want this car to go the distance but am losing faith in an electrical system that costs so much with no DIY option.
I like the CMAX styling and handling far better than the new spaceship Prius. However, the new Prius Prime has a bigger battery and better MPG overall. It would be a giant financial hit to dump Chunk, but Ford just made me hate.
Is this the paradigm approach customer to service in taking a profit maximizing scheme when an owner is without other options?

#15 OFFLINE   ArizonaEnergi

ArizonaEnergi

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain
  • LocationArizona
  • Current Vehicle:C-MAX Energi 302A

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

TSB 16-0157 is a replacement to TSB 15-089 which replaced TSB 14-155 and they all are very similar. Basically do a load test on the 12V battery, replace the TCU on cars built prior to Sept 12 2013, reprogram the PCM, IPC and GWM. Check cabling on car built prior to June 3 2013. Finally in the last step provide the customer an information sheet and communicate to the customer to always remove anything connected to Auxiliary power port, USB ports, and OBD11 ports when the vehicle is turned off.  Since no hardware needed to be changed three hours seems like a long time to perform this maintenance But what do I know.

Mine was built in Jan 2013 and I bought it in February.  I have never heard of this TSB, have never unplugged the USB stick and iPod that have been plugged in for 4 years, and would refuse to have this work done as the car works just fine especially if they charge the ridiculous amounts being reported.

Everyone should carry a Li-Ion Jumper battery in their Energi, because one day the 12v will fail.

#16 OFFLINE   jzchen

jzchen

• C-MAX Energi Platinum Member
  • 397 posts
  • LocationArcadia, CA
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX Energi

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

Now I'm scared to have my wife bring hers in...

I tried FMP with the Toyota Mongoose Pro. It found an ABS update available but was not able to update. Yesterday ran two health reports and first one said issue with Brake system but second one it disappeared.....

Sigh...

#17 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 3,725 posts
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

For the record I have not applied any of those tsb's. I do less than more with my car. It's mostly original from 2013.

-=>Raja.

#18 OFFLINE   Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 366 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationHouston, Texas
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A w. sun roof

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:24 AM

For the record I have not applied any of those tsb's. I do less than more with my car. It's mostly original from 2013.

-=>Raja.

Same here on April 2013 purchased 2013 Energi.

#19 OFFLINE   Perry Knopp

Perry Knopp

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationWV
  • Current Vehicle:FOrd

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

I don't believe the cause is wiring. Ford has been dealing with this a lot longer than me but..........I still believe it's a software glitch. If it happens to me again (one time I got the low battery warning, one time I didn't) I'm going to pull some possibly related fuses and see what happens.

#20 OFFLINE   altabrig

altabrig

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

-=>Raja.

Well Raja,  I wish I had your foresight to know that the updates would be problematic to the vehicle function.   

Normally the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" doesn't apply to software/firmware flashes/updates/programing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·