Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Greetings - 1st EV

new

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   klh327

klh327

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationRoanoke, Virginia
  • My C-MAX:2016
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

Greetings - just bought our first EV yesterday and already enjoying and learning so much. Great forum for learning, thanks to all for sharing the details. So much of it is over my head at the moment but I will keep reading and paying attention.

Bought a 2016 C-Max Energi SEL with $7K of rebates. Feels like a great deal so far. I previously thought I was going to buy a Chevy Bolt but the slow roll out and lack of upgraded interior finishes sent me over to the C-Max. The rebates just gave us the final push.

So far only operated in EV other than the test drive. I have a short commute to work and really looking forward to figuring out how many days I can go without gas, at least until 18 months! 

Now if I can just figure out the perfect name for the car ...  :smile2:

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·