Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

How to make Value Charge Profile work with new modem-(please keep this thread on-topic)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Levi Smith

Levi Smith

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi 303A W Panoramic Roof

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

I deleted all the unsaved locations, and all the saved ones as well that didn't have value charge, took me like 45 minutes to delete 3 1/2 years of visited locations since I bought the car.

However those remain and are now undeletable...if that's a word...  I saved a new location yesterday, the Big-Y charger but it doesn't show up in this list, it should...that's another issue.

I understand value charge default profile would work from the car and such, and I'm pretty sure it does, but I was trying to clean up the loose ends and I can't.

-=>Raja.

Sounds like you've got it about as cleaned up as you can at this point.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   bdginmo

bdginmo

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mississippi Valley
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO
  • My C-MAX:None
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Ford Fusion Energi

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

Still no luck for me either. If I try to delete a saved location it will just come back. The only charging profile that works for me is Default right now. Since I only charge at home this isn't impacting me that much. I do hope it gets fixed eventually.

#23 OFFLINE   Raymondhitseng

Raymondhitseng

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationLos angeles,ca
  • My C-MAX:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax energi

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

If anyone still looks for a solution, I just tried the steps below posted in Fusion Energi forum by joelweiner. I'm happy to report that it actually works on my CMax!

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:57 AM by joelweiner

Finally fixed the location based value charging in my two 2016 Ford Fusion Energis. Step 1: completed a master reset twice in each car. Step 2: add each car back to MyFordMobile (the master reset removed each car). Please note that I did not have to wait 24 hours to confirm the car, this happened within a few minutes now. I did have to re-add all of the things lost during the master reset but that took only a couple of minutes. All location based charging is working with full functionality after doing this. Another note: one car lost the gps functionality after doing this so I had to do the master reset twice again and now all is good. It has been a week now and everything is working great. Good luck all. One last note: I had tried master resets before, a couple of times and they did not work. It looks like Ford is loading some new software now during the master reset and this is why it is now fixing the issue.

#24 OFFLINE   yeedk

yeedk

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationRichmond Hill
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Ford C-Max Energi

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

I was unable to get value charge to sync with multiple resets alone. Default value charge worked but other value charge synced then failed and disappeared. In addition to the resets I had to delete my My Ford Mobile account

Edited by yeedk, 12 September 2017 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·