CONCLUSION............It appears that Ford still has some work to straighten out MFM with the new modem.
I have spent a considerable amount of time with MFM Customer Support on the phone and have done all of the procedures they suggested without any of them solving the problem. As a last resort I then did a "Factory Reset" via MFM (web version from laptop via browser) after logging out on the android version (the app was then completely removed). I then again removed Fuse #67, left it out for about 30 minutes, reinstalled it and then added the car back in MFM from the desktop computer via the web access. A custom Value Charging profile was created for "Home"
Extensive testing was done to determine what was and was not working correctly. The results are:
Everything seems to work correctly except for the following:
1. When at Home, MFM correctly reports the location in the title such as "Lucille is at Home, fully charged." etc HOWEVER
2. The custom Value Charging profile for "Home" is ignored HOWEVER
3. The default Value Charging profile IS followed.
4. The default Value Charging profile CANNOT be edited via MFM. It an only be edited from the screen in the vehicle.
5. The default Value Charging profile will be followed as set, HOWEVER the clock times reported in MFM are off by 1 to 5 hours. This also happens for trip times reported.
BOTTOM LINE............This is a workaround that I can live with until Ford Engineering corrects their software. Since I rarely, if ever, charge anywhere except at home, the only downside is that if I decide to charge at some other location and it is not at a time the default Value Charging profile allows, it will be necessary to switch to "Charge Now" mode. While incorrect time reporting in MFM is a nuisance, it's not the end of the world.
A reply will be GREATLY APPRECIATED from those of you having this problem who see the same results as reported above or not. It will be ESPECIALLY appreciated if there is a reply by anyone that can set default charging in the "Charge Now" mode, the custom profile in the "Value Charge" mode and have MFM correctly follow the custom profile.