Replaced the 12V battery 2 weeks ago and now I have a whining noise in the cabin when moving on the road that was not there previously. t was very quiet and never knew when it switched between the electric to gas motor. The noise, as an example only, when an ordinary car transmission is accelerating but does not drop to the next gear, noise just keep on going higher. Anyone else have this problem?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Replaced 12V battery now I get a whining noise in the cabin when traveling.12v battery noise in cabin
No replies to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 12v battery, noise in cabin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users