Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Trip to Boston today, very comparable to the "Nice score post" to Cambridge

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:11 PM

All 100% EV to Boston and back, I used the shortest way there and went through all the towns without use of any highways.  Same as the Cambridge trip, daylight trip was in the 200 teens MPGe, and night return trip was about 40MPGe lower due to headlights.  Same exact path today there and back, the GPS wanted to deviate to another way (to 109) and I stayed on 1A like the way I came in.  Reason being 109 has a big hill to climb into my town that eats about 10% battery, and that's always a challenge on a night trip back home from long distance EV driving.

Attached trip pictures below.  Traffic during the evening on the way in extended the time to get there, on the way home smooth sailing.

-=>Raja.

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

With summer weather here, and temps between 70 and 80, I seem to be in the 200+MPGe club for daytime trips.  Went yesterday to Natick, Wellesley and back, you just gotta love this car for what it can do for us!!

I didn't charge it to 100% to go to Natick, my brother wanted to go to Wellesley before going home (unplanned trip) and due to that I had to stop at Dan's house for a 15 minute charge to get over the last hill and make it home on EV power.  I only had 7% battery when I got to this place, and I need at least 10% to get over the hill.  Didn't want to start the engine for a mile or 2...

-=>Raja.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·