Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Do I need to replace my brake pads or rotors or both?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

I'm on a trip to Indiana. Stayed with my buddy in Lehighton last night. Not sure where Emmaus is...the breakfast place I am at now let's me plug in to charge, so I stop here on the way to i80.

Sounds like they braked hard in the past with no care for regen or the dealer didn't measure correctly though I doubt that...

-=>Raja.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:50 AM

Yep, I think they braked pretty hard but I'm not going to mess with the pads if they're still OK.

Emmaus is in Lehigh County, just south of Carbon County where you were with your buddy in Lehighton, one exit south on I-476 I think. Right next to Allentown if that city's name rings a bell...or at least reminds you of the song.

#23 OFFLINE   rbort

rbort

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • PipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • LocationFranklin, MA
  • My C-MAX:2017
  • Current Vehicle:Cmax Energi Titanium with Moonroof

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:02 PM

I know exactly where Allentown is, I'll look up Emmaus shortly, waiting at Applebee's for a table now in Lima, OH.

On my way back next Monday if you want to meet for lunch before I head home to MA pm me here and we can plan it, would be nice to meet another cmax owner :)

-=>Raja.

#24 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:29 AM

I checked...my wife is extremely against me meeting people from the Internet. I-78 would probably be pretty far out of your way anyways.

If you do take I-78, Haldeman Ford at the Lehigh Street exit in Allentown has a fast charger in front of the dealership, along with one at the service entrance - but the service entrance one is always plugged into one of the maintenance guys' Focus Electric. You could plug in there and walk to the Wawa just north of it for a hoagie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·