I just picked up A CMax Energi. Love the car but was surprised it has halogen lights. I traded in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra that I had done an LED upgrade on the headlights. They were so much brighter I loved them. That car did not have any CAN Bus to worry about. I understand that can be an issue with the CMax. Has anyone out there done an LED headlight conversion?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users