Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

P0D80 DTC

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   FordService

FordService

• Official Ford Motor Co.
  • 261 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationDearborn, MI
  • Current Vehicle:Ford

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

Megan,
Thank you for any assistance you can give. If you can finally get this issue resolved I will definitely sing your praises to all.
Dan

I see you have a case currently active, which has been escalated to my highest point of contact, your customer service manager. There is a call set for the 9th, and I've updated the case notes. :)

Meagan

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   DFoley

DFoley

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationTexas
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-max

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

Update...28 days and counting, still no resolution! Once again a Ford Representative told me the part was available and being shipped in a few days, only to find out later the Representative doesn't know what they were talking about and in fact the part still has not been manufactured, and there is still no ETA as when it will ever become available. At this point I have lost all faith in Ford Motor Co. I don't know what else to do. I simply can not wait around forever for Ford to get it act together and decide it should have the necessary parts available for the vehicles it manufactures!  At this point I have no other options other than contact an attorney and begin Texas Lemon laws proceeding on this vehicle. Unless....anybody want to buy a brand new electric vehicle that you cannot charge!

#23 OFFLINE   DFoley

DFoley

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-max

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Well it's finally over. 53 days and the issue is resolved. The part finally arrived, it took my dealership 4 days to install, but the car seems to be functioning properly. Hopefully this will never happen to any of y'all. By the way my dealer informed me that he has an customers C-Max currently in the shop for exactly the same issue, waiting on the same part. I have no idea how long they have been waiting, but probably something similar to me.

good luck,

Dan

#24 OFFLINE   Scott Leahy

Scott Leahy

• C-MAX Energi Facebook
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-Max Energi

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

DFoley, the link that you supplied to that part does not seem to work on the ford parts site. Would you happen to know what that part number was? I am having to correct the same problem with my Energi Thanks!

#25 OFFLINE   gutsal2002

gutsal2002

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • LocationUkraine ,Kiev
  • Current Vehicle:C max energi plug in

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:41 AM

HELP HELP!!¡ I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!!!!PLESE SEND CORECT LINK ABOUT THIS PART!!!!!
DFoley, the link that you supplied to that part does not seem to work on the ford parts site. Would you happen to know what that part number was? I am having to correct the same problem with my Energi Thanks!

#26 OFFLINE   gutsal2002

gutsal2002

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUkraine ,Kiev

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

MAYBE FORD OFFICIAL CAN HELP?PLEASE I LIVE IN UKRAINE AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!!! the link that you supplied to that part does not seem to work on the ford parts site. Would you happen to know what that part number was? I am having to correct the same problem with my Energi Thanks!

#27 OFFLINE   gutsal2002

gutsal2002

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUkraine ,Kiev

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:43 AM

Here is a link to the part McCombs Ford West in San Antonio says they are trying to order. I’m being told multiple “on-line” requests for and about this part have been made but they are not getting any responses from Ford. Can one of the Ford Service members who monitor this board please assist me with this issue?

http://www.fordparts...ord&model=C-Max

MAYBE FORD OFFICIAL CAN HELP?PLEASE I LIVE IN UKRAINE AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!!! the link that you supplied to that part does not seem to work on the ford parts site. Would you happen to know what that part number was? I am having to correct the same problem with my Energi Thanks!

#28 OFFLINE   ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

ShoulderThingThatGoesUP

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Region:U.S. Northeast
  • LocationEmmaus, PA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max Energi

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:58 AM

DFoley's post is from 2015 - he may not be checking the forum anymore. I'm guessing in Ukraine you didn't buy the car from a Ford dealer? If there are any around that sell, or sold, Ford Focus Electrics they might be able to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·