Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

Window Tint - All Windows

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   edgeskeez

edgeskeez

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationUnited States
  • My C-MAX:2014
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Infiniti FX35

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Front and Rear Windows, and Rear Glass Tints performed by United Tint in Glendale, CA

Huge shout to Jack, his brother, and his crew. They have tinted three of my cars and have never disappointed. His prices are extremely competitive that chances are, you will most likely have him do it. Make sure you call him and get quoted. Mention that you are from the Cmax Forum and was recommended by Ej so you can get an even better price.

Front Driver/Passenger windows the small windows are 3M Crystalline a 40%. The rear passenger windows and rear glass are 3M Color stable at 5%

United Tint

1601 S. Brand Blvd

Glendale, CA 91204

(818) 548-8468

Windshield Tint Performed by Window Tints in Glendale, CA. Please go see Randy. They are professionals and have experience working with the unusually large windshield of our cmax. Keep in mind that they might have to specially order a roll for the Cmax for the windshield. I had to go with them because United Tint does not do windshield tint.

Windshield Tint = 3M Crystalline at 70%. Probably the best tint out there. Makes the car comfortable when driving long distances and my A/C is kept at low fan. Keeps the infrared out so you don't feel the stinging of from the rays of the sun. Your vision will not be blurred like cheaper tints might cause, especially at night. It's not even noticeable. It's worth the investment in my opinion.

Window Tints Glendale

709 S. Brand Blvd

Glendale, CA 91204

Attached Files

Edited by edgeskeez, 11 March 2015 - 04:22 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   jzchen

jzchen

Energi Member

• C-MAX Energi Platinum Member
  • 547 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationArcadia, CA
  • My C-MAX:None
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Honda Clarity PHEV

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

No problems with the police? I'm considering a used car and want the tint removed from the windshield and front door windows.

How does it affect the light sensor? On the car I'm looking at the Nav is always in night mode in automatic day night setting!

Thank you for sharing the tint shops though!

Edited by jzchen, 19 April 2015 - 05:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·