I have a latch release issue - intermittently (of, course, so it's impossible to predict when) when I trigger the release, either by kick, key fob or dash button, I get a repeated loud clicking sound like a solenoid release, but the hatch doesn't open. If I press down on the hatch or slam a car door the latch then releases and it opens. Anybody with a similar observation? Does the latch require greasing?
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
liftgate latch release
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users