Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford C-MAX Energi Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community - but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford C-MAX Energi Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more.
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Get you C-MAX Energi Registered in the official Ford Authorized Registry. More here.

Photo
- - - - -

(SOLVED):MyFord Mobile stopped updating my C-Max's Status...!

myford mobile c-max energi

Best Answer Bowtie Dan Fordofkirkland , 18 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Thanks JDB! mega karma to ya! Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   DistortedEnergi

DistortedEnergi

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationLos Angeles, San Fernando & Santa Clarita
  • Current Vehicle:C-Max Energi

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

Just checking in to say I'd never had this problem after 35 months of leasing the 2013 C-Max Energi, but it just occurred.  Pulled Fuse 67 and reinserted.  Almost instantly got a text message confirming the last command I'd sent with the app (a week ago)!  Funny it stays in some queue that long.

Fuse 67 is in the fusebox beneath the passenger side glove box (pull the two caps off the yellow studs, then pull the carpeted cover down and away.  Fuse 67 is the red 7.5 amp fuse that is the 3rd fuse down in the second column from the left.  It's got a blank holder beneath, so it's easy to spot.  You'll need a fuse puller or a pair of strong tweezers to get it out, but it goes back in very easily.

Good luck.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   patpeke

patpeke

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • My C-MAX:2013
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Cmax Energi

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

Hi - I had the modem replaced as part of the recall; it immediately stopped updating my Energi status, and also disabled the programmable charging times (this hurt, as I get really low electric rates when I charge between midnight and 6am; it now either charges when plugged in or doesn't charge when not plugged in....frustrating!).  To say I'm underwhelmed with Sync is putting it mildly - the MyFord Mobile app is now just a useful app on my iPhone. Any idea why Ford would allow a modem update to disable their mobile app?

Tks -

Mark

#23 OFFLINE   cwstnsko

cwstnsko

• C-MAX Energi Member
  • Pip
  • 361 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
  • My C-MAX:2015
  • Current Vehicle:2015 C-Max Energi

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:26 AM

It appears to me that there are certain aspects of the myfordmobile functionality that sync the website to the modem independently.  If your modem was replaced, it may not yet be fully synced to the information in your myfordmobile configuration.  If your value charge profiles are not working in the car, I would perhaps go so far as to delete tham from the website and rebuild them.  This should force that element of the data to sync between the website and the modem.  

When I had my modem replaced, I made a point of deleting all the profiles from the website while the car was offline and rebuilding them after the car came back online.  I won't say that it worked entirely seamlessly, but after a little fiddling with the profiles mine seemed to be working fairly well in short order.   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: myford mobile, c-max energi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy TERMS OF SERVICE ·